Saturday, May 14, 2016

Princess Tear Challenge Soap

                                                      Princess Tears Soap
Princesses have special tears, they sparkle and dance!
Using Royal B fragrance oil from Nature's Garden.  Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Flakes, Murumuru Butter, Castor Oil, EVOO, Sunflower Oil, Argan Oil, Micas from Mad Oils and Brambleberry.
 I had been working on this for a while, the square framed one I was going to put in the Rimmed Soap Challenge but then I saw it had to be a circle soap.  Oh well, it looks like a geyser. The blue ones in back I also thought about putting up but there were a lot of glycerin rives in it, I used Yacht Club on that one.

 I like how the princess tear soaps came out.  The gold mica from Brambleberry actually shows sparkles which I find fascinating and very princess like.

I am sure we all want that perfect tear, but tears can turn into geysers quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job and gorgeous colors! I really love the wispy look you achieved! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of colours, the sparkling gold mica sounds fantastic. Beautiful entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Valerie!! Love the rimmed soaps too - what a great idea to spiff up the teardrop technique! The princess tears are very beautiful - I'm so glad you were able to achieve the effect you were going for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like your rimmed ones too :)

    ReplyDelete